New Zealand Classic Car 266, February 2013
- 1965 Chrysler Valiant AP6 V8: We discovered this rare, V8-powered AP6 Valiant during our recent South Island trip.
- The Lotus position: On a recent visit to the UK, Jacqui took time out to visit the Lotus HQ
- 1935 Triumph Gloria Six: The magnificent British classic was once owned by Kiwi motorcycle legend, John Britten
- Motor Man: Donn Anderson marks the 50th anniversary of Rootes' amazing little Imp
- 1955 Austin J40: The Austin J40 pedal car is now a genuine classic - albeit one without engine
- Motorsport Flashback: February 1973: McRae's Tasman hat-trick.