New Zealand Classic Car 207, March 2008
- Gordon-Keeble GK1 Road-testing a rare Corvette-powered British GT from the '60s.
- The Collectors cruising in a British motoring icon from the '60s.
- Checking out Bryce Barnett's private car collection.
- My Classic and I - An NZCC reader talks about his two Opel Monzas.
- Ford Mustang - We take a look at the 'forgotten Mustang' - a drop-top pony from the '80s.
- Everyday Classic - One of the most beloved Holdens of all time - a 1969 EH Special.
- Vintage - 1929 Buick Master Roadster.