New Zealand Classic Car 188, August 2006
- Team Triumph - what does it take to transform an everyday saloon car into a fire-breathing classic racer? We check out two triumphs - a 2.5PI and a Vitesse.
- GT Newcomer - The new, limited edition Lotus Elise Sports Racer.
- Revolving Credit - Testing a classic Volvo 242GT alongside the current S20 Turbo.
- Everyday Classic - Tim Chadwicks checks out a Buick from the '80s - a four cylinder Skyhawk.
- The Razor's Edge Part 2 - checking out a fully restored Austin Sheerline.
- Peugeot Posse - We take the new Peugeot 407 to visit a collector with a penchant for classic Peugeots.
- Vintage - Penn examines a 1912 Cadillac.