New Zealand Classic Car 187, July 2006
- Jaguar E-type vs Daimler SP250 - we compare two sports cars that started off as independents designs but ended up being stable mates.
- Road-testing the Alfa Romeo 159.
- Corrado Corral - five examples of Volkswagen's sporting coupe put to the test.
- Military Classic - Tim Chadwick chances upon a restored six-wheel-drive GMC troop carrier that served at Guadalcanal.
- The Razor's Edge - looking at the history of the Austin Sheerline.
- Vintage - Penn meets a Ford Model T and gives us a preview of a planned re-enactment of the 1917 Parliamentary Tour.