New Zealand Classic Car 67, July 1996
- Everyday Classic - Holden EH Premier, Is this car everybody's favourite old Holden? The EH continued the EJ's clean and fresh body style.
- GT 40 - The fastest Ford...could have won at Le Mans in 1965.
- Robnell Cobra - Other Cobra replica builders aspire to Robnell quality.
- Lamborghini Countach - The Ultimate Exotic, the Countess mouldings Lamborghini Countach Replica.
- The T Car - This is wind in your hair motoring, styling is similar to the MG TF, this latest version features well balanced styling.
- The TD 2000 - The boomarang TD, carved out of its own market niche and, despite numerous changes of ownership, keeps coming back.
- Chevrolet 1938 - stunning one owner car
- Fiat 124 Coupe - 70s classic