New Zealand Classic Car 312, December 2016
In this issue:
- We explore the heritage of the ute and the 4x4 in New Zealand, and ask whether ‘trucks’ can be considered classic cars.
- The Aston Martin Vulcan; one of the most extreme. not-quite-road-going supercars, and the British marque’s most exhilarating creation to date.
- An earlier date and a more compact event footprint found favour with competitors and Targa tourists alike for this year’s Targa New Zealand.
- 1949 Ford F100
- 2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
- 1975 Range Rover
- 2016 Range Rover Vogue
- 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
- 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan