New Zealand Classic Car 311, November 2016
In this issue:
- From the rafters of a Sydney shed to this pristine, beautifully restored example, our featured 1936 Cord 810 Westchester has been a labour of love.
- It was in 1987 when Larry Price got to see the car of his childhood dreams — and a seed was sown.
- Lake Como, Italy, once again provided a spectacular backdrop to this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este.
- What better way to spend a day in the snow than an attempt to master snow and ice driving under expert tutelage.
- 1936 Cord 810 Westchester
- 1956 Jaguar D-Type Replica