Turn your food photography into a work of art with tips from an award-winning photographer in this issue of D-Photo!
Manja Wachsmuth, the food photographer behind chef Monique Fiso’s outstanding Hiakai book (Penguin Random House, 2019), shares some of the war stories, technical tips, travel advice, and the visual secret sauce that helped turn this book into an instant classic of local cuisine.
- Iconic New Zealand contemporary photographer Anne Noble delves deep into the ideas, research, honeybees and narratives that underpin her work.
- Learn the secrets behind former pilot Mike White’s meteoric rise in the landscape photography world
- Need an extra dimension? we go mano-a-mano with a camera set to remove the complexity out of 3D photography
- Objects of desire: We explore the latest and greatest gear from our favourite brands
- Work it: a selection of the top, local photography workshops for socialising, getting amongst it and capturing it with flair